Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alive and Kickin'

Hey folks!

First of all....
Today is my Mom's birthday! Happy day, Mamma!

Also - Just a quick note to know I am alive...
Some updates:
- going away for the weekend to the Drakensberg Mountains! YAY! So excited for a taste of nature and of South Africa outside the walls of Durban.
- had a fantastic two weeks with Brian and the PBS crew. Look for us on PBS in May or so. The Augustinians will be featured on Visionaries.
-Karaoke at The Highlander Pub on Wednesdays = AWESOME.
- Work... As always always always is insane. Nothing new to report there. I'm sure I will bless you with a nutty blog about work sometime in the near future.
- I have a blog about music brewing' in my head. Look out for that.
- I miss you each very dearly and think of you often.
- Final Note: Visitors! Pat will be here for his site visit next week followed quickly by Shin's Family! and then SAM! Thank so much, cheap Emirates tickets!

Thats all I've got for you at the moment, but more to come soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment