Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Exciting Adventures with Wonderful Friends


Yes, I know I haven't actually departed from American soil quite yet. I'm going to blog anyway. It gives me good practice to be a better blogger for you when it really counts.

So, yesterday I drove to Philadelphia (in the prius in the snow...) to visit a few wonderful, darling friends. Stop number one was taking the train into 30th Street Station to meet up with my friend Camille. Camille and I travelled to South Africa together in 2007 with the University of Delaware.

I know I am always spouting lauds about my phenomenal friends, but seriously. How can one person have so many. I'm incredibly blessed.

Seeing Camille was exciting for many reasons. She is working in Outdoor Education in Oregon so it was exciting to hear her talk about that. But, more importantly, it revitalized my energy for South Africa when we shared memories. (As if I wasn't already going insane with my pent up energy about leaving!!)

Anyways, I won't bore you with details, but I thought this picture embodies the silly wonderfulness of Camille and I.

Just a small moment of PB and J bliss before we took off to enjoy a night in Hatfield Square in South Africa's capital, Pretoria.


No comments:

Post a Comment